Protecting Your Health & Safety
At Oramax, we are continuing to provide our patients with a safe environment and top-notch care. Our staff has always maintained high standards for sterilization and cleanliness in the office. Now, we are improving our efforts to avoid the risk of spreading COVID-19 among patients and staff. Rest assured knowing that we are following all guidelines from the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. We are closely monitoring these recommendations so adjustments can be made in our office as-needed.
These safety steps give you peace of mind in knowing that you can access quality oral surgery care in a clean environment. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact our office for more information.
Here are some of the things our office is doing to keep you safe. In addition to our usual infection control measures, our COVID-19 precautions include:
- Cleaning & Sterilization: Thorough sterilizing is done between every patient. When you come into the exam room, you can expect a space that has been disinfected for your protection.
- UV Lamps: You will see a UV disinfection lamp in every room. This technology can be helpful in eliminating pathogens, including bacteria and viruses.
- Air Purification: Since COVID is an airborne virus, we are using specialized air purifying systems in every room. This equipment removes impurities to provide fresh air throughout the building.
- Screening: All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms upon arrival at our office. In addition to checking for specific symptoms, we also require that everyone has their temperature taken.
- Waiting: If you have a family member accompany you to the appointment, we ask that the person waits in their car until you are ready to leave. Patients who are minors may be accompanied by one person.
- Masks: Wearing a face mask is mandatory for every person. If you don’t have a face mask, then one will be provided when you come to the office.
- Patient Forms: To avoid contact through papers and pens, we ask that patients fill out New Patient forms online before coming to their appointments.
- PPE: You will see that our staff members are equipped with proper PPE, including masks, gloves, shields, and more.
- Staff Training: All staff members have been trained with updated cleanliness and safety protocols, based on the recommendations from the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
Feeling Sick? Please Reschedule
We understand the importance of timely treatments, which is why our staff is working hard to accommodate your schedule. If you are feeling under the weather or you know that you have been exposed to COVID-19, then we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. Our staff is following the same guidelines to not come to work if they aren’t feeling well.
Our Promise: Safety for Our Patients
These guidelines are followed as our commitment to provide our patients with a safe, healthy environment. If you have questions or need additional information, feel free to call our office. We’re here to help!